CCT College Dublin
CCT College Dublin is one of Ireland’s leading professional and higher education institutions, providing Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) internationally recognised validated programmes within the disciplines of Computing, Information Technology, and Business.
Established in 2005, CCT boasts a state of the art campus in the heart of Dublin’s bustling city centre, with unrivalled public transport accessibility, and is home to a vibrant community of staff and learners from around the world.
The College was founded as ‘College of Computing Technology (CCT)’, a specialist college providing education and training programmes in Computing. However, as CCT has evolved and expanded to include its Faculty of Business, with Business programmes, the established branding of ‘CCT’ has been retained, with the new name incorporating where the College is based – Dublin, Ireland.
The College’s programmes are industry-aligned and relevant. Common streams through each of our programmes include professional and personal development modules, study- skills advice, applied technology projects (group and individual) tailored to real-life industry-reported issues. Programmes also provide for additional globally-recognised industry certified qualifications. This is all very important for your future employability. And thanks to our dynamic Careers Advisory service, we work to ensure that your academic and career progression is part of our success as an educational institution – CCT is very proud of an excellent employment rate for graduates. Ireland is a technology hub for Europe and the world, with many large, medium, and small ICT organisations basing their operations in Ireland. Dublin is home to the European headquarters of many of the largest including Google, Facebook, Twitter, INTEL, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, Infosys, Oracle, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Ebay, Hubspot, Accenture, to name a few.
The state of the art CCT College Dublin campus comprises excellent facilities, including:
- Extensive library resources, incorporating physical and online collections
- Student Cafeteria and Common Area
- High-Tech IT Laboratories
- Excellent Wireless Broadband
- Modern lecture rooms
- Disability Access Certification, including disabled toilet and loop induction hearing facilities
- Starbucks Coffee House on Campus
- Creative learning spaces
- Reception Atrium
- Ideal Location
We are very proud of our student support service. We recognise and understand the importance of supporting international students travelling to study in Ireland (many for the first time) on higher education programmes. We provide a wide range of student support services including:
- International student support services office
- Guidance and Assistance on Irish Immigration information
- Assistance with opening bank accounts, PPS social security numbers, national student cards
- Airport Collection and student arrival service
- Student Accommodation assistance
- Careers Advice
- Professional Counselling (confidential service)
- Health service
- Pastoral Care culture and ethos (open door policy for access to staff).