IEO team provides assistance with health insurance to meet the VISA requirement.
IEO has arrangements with health cover companies and you can purchase the insurance from us on discount.
You can book Insurance through IEO online
Once you submit the form, we will get back to you with payment instructions and cover details.
- Public, Private & Specialist Hospitals
- Inpantient & Outpatient MEdical Expenses
- Doctors & General Practitioners
- Prescription & Necessary Medication
- Emergency Dental Expenses
- Repatriation & Family Compassionate Visits
- Physiotherapy & Homeopathy Treatment
- Personal Liability Protection
- 14 Day Medical Cover within the EU
Tailored for students applying for the 2/2A Visa
Discount applied when registered with Ireland Education Office
Cost of Living
Cost of Living
Cost of Living in Ireland and Living Expenses for International Students
Are the costs of studying in Ireland expensive?
Compared to UK and other top study destinations, Irish cities proves to be cost-effective when it comes to living expenses and accommodation. Discuss your budget and case with Ireland Education Office counselor to explore more cost-effective institutes in Ireland where you can study and build your future
What are the living costs for students in Ireland?
The predicted price of residing in Ireland for a student for one year is €7,000 to €10,000 depending on your study location, type of accommodation, and lifestyle. The living cost is exclusive of your tuition fee.
What are the tuition fees in Ireland?
- Undergraduate courses may start from as low as €4,900 – €15,000 per year.
- Postgraduate Master courses: €10,000 – €30,000 per year.
Fees vary depending on your chosen field of study, program, and university or institute.